Synergistic Research - NEW Element Cables

Hello guys and gals, has anyone tried the NEW Element speaker cables and interconnects with their universal speaker and interconnect cells.

I'm trying to get demo's now from Synergistic or The Cable Company AND as soon as I do; I will have a review up.

Happy New Year!
Joe
joeyboynj
Joeyboynj,

Thanks for your informative post. If you have been designated as the moderator kindly make a full disclosure.
Anyway, bad energy is wasted energy.

Has any Synergistic Research fans here tested or heard the new Synergistic Research High Frequency transducer and Frequency Equalizer??

There are some great reviews from RMAF 2014 and The Audiostream website. And I found a few other VERY positive reviews. Here is the article to check out:

http://www.audiostream.com/content/synergistic-research-high-frequency-transducer-and-frequency-equalizer

And here is another VERY positive review of the NEW Element CTS Power cords and cables. This explains more exactly how I feel and find these new cables. This articles puts into words for me. As I totally agree with the review.

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue70/synergistic_cts.htm
Joeyboynj,

The article you are referring to by Robert S. Youman states, "Most importantly, over all sound quality surpasses every other wire offering that I have auditioned in my system." I wonder why he does not mention the name of even one other wire "offering" he is comparing the CTS to.

I have an innate suspicion of reviews. It is well known that the so-called audio review network is corrupted by advertisers. And it is also well-known that Ted Denney is not shy about hyping every new product that he brings out. You may remember that the Master Coupler was God's gift to the audio world. And, in the past, he has never been shy about trying to suppress any "overly" negative comments on Audiogon about his products.

All this goes a long way to explaining the Synergistic Research buyer-fatigue comments one read on the forums. Wait till the next line of SR cables comes out -- with superlatives heaped upon superlatives. The steady flow of CTS offerings on Audiogon will increase. So, caveat emptor.