Synergistic Research - NEW Element Cables

Hello guys and gals, has anyone tried the NEW Element speaker cables and interconnects with their universal speaker and interconnect cells.

I'm trying to get demo's now from Synergistic or The Cable Company AND as soon as I do; I will have a review up.

Happy New Year!
Joe
joeyboynj
Does anyone have any new information or experiences with the NEW Element Series??..

Anyway, I'm upgrading my Tesla SE REL SPEC Reference Subwoofer cable to the new Element CTS Rel Spec Reference Subwoofer cable in the next few weeks and I will have a full review here.

Talk soon. Thanks. Joe
Joeyboynj, I am really looking forward to your Element Series CTS sub cable upgrade. Please be sure to compare it to your older Tesla cable. Could you also comment if the difference between the two cables can be heard even at moderately low volumes. Thanks!
Hi Gelaw, I got the cable today. But they sent me the wrong connectors. I needed spades, not banana connectors. I will have them correct this on Monday. I also ordered an Element Tungsten Power Cable for the Rel B3 to replace the T3 SE PC cord that was there and also ordered an Element Copper for on my CDP. The power cords will come late next week sometime. They are still on order cause the factory is backed up a few weeks with lots of orders for their new Element products.

If anyone have not yet DEMO the new Element Power Cable series yet, please do. They blew away the older Tesla line by miles and also crushed all the Hi-Diamond PC's I heard. Demo them and you will see what I'm talking about. They already won many awards and have to be heard. Much different from previous Synergistic Tesla stuff... MUCH different!!!