Power Cord brands mixing. "Your Opinions"

I have the following brand power cables and would like opinions.
1) LAT International AC-2 from Marantz DV9600 to Panamax MAX 5510-PRO.
2) Nordost Vishnu from Anthem AVM 50 to Panamax.
3) LAT International AC-2 MKII from BAT VK-6200 AMP to wall.
4) Shunyata Diamondback from OPPO BDP-93 Bluray to Panamax.
5) Shunyata Diamondback from Panamax MAX 5510-PRO to Wall Ps Audio socket.

Please take a look at the loom and tell me what you guys think.

Cheers!
hi inaa:

are you basing your conjecture on my statement regarding the damping material i use, or the comment i made regarding the audionote cd2 being on the soft side.

by the way, i omitted interconnects, namley soundstring audio, fusion audio, mojo audio and ear to ear.

i would say that it would be counter intuitive if i selected specific brands of power cords, if i could not detect differences between them.

in addition, if you read my reviews, you will note differences in my perceptions of the sound of my stereo sytem related to the components reviewed.

perhaps there is another reason for your intimation.

i realize that you used the word may, but i am curious as to your reasoning.

certainly, with the ps audio transport and dac, i believe there is sufficient resolution to detect diferences in other components.
I missed this thread because of Christmas vacation. It's because of threads like this and the kind of members we have here that I love the Audiogon forums over all others.
How does one chose a power cord logically?

Are there power cords for reasonable cost that are always a safe bet?

Or does one try to tweak the best power cord to match a particular device somehow? How could one even attempt to do that other than by trail and error? IS it worth it? I'd rather just buy a good cord at a fair price and be done with it. Spending time and money tweaking a power cord is not something that has any appeal to me, but I would consider getting a good one in general and being done with it.
Mapman,
Most of your questions are what I had in mind when I was looking for some good pc's. My search has happily ended with 2 brands: DH Labs Power Plus and Audio Art Power 1 (with the Furutech options). They both run around 250 for 2m. AA is sheided, the DH is not.

They gave me fairly universal results in application in that I use them (8 total) on: 300b SET monos, 2a3 SET stereo, 300b pp stereo, 845/211 SET monos, and Pass's solid state 30.5 and 100.5's.

Several different types of amps, same result: in each case they made the sound better. This is coming from the stock black ones that came with the equipment but for reference, I have tried a some more expensive cables and have not liked the result.

I wasn't looking for anything euphoric or hyper-detailed, just something that would "get out of the way" as I believe the stock black ones are there just to get you up and running.
let's look at this issue logically.

if you assume that each designer can be ascribed by having its cables exhibit a sonic personality, can one find a manufacture which satisfies your taste.

i say one manufacturer's product will not do it and so it is advisable to combine the products from different companies.