Power Cord brands mixing. "Your Opinions"

I have the following brand power cables and would like opinions.
1) LAT International AC-2 from Marantz DV9600 to Panamax MAX 5510-PRO.
2) Nordost Vishnu from Anthem AVM 50 to Panamax.
3) LAT International AC-2 MKII from BAT VK-6200 AMP to wall.
4) Shunyata Diamondback from OPPO BDP-93 Bluray to Panamax.
5) Shunyata Diamondback from Panamax MAX 5510-PRO to Wall Ps Audio socket.

Please take a look at the loom and tell me what you guys think.

Cheers!

01-05-12: Almarg
A number of posts by several people in the recent part of this thread, while being well expressed, seem to be using the word "cables" in a loose manner that leaves me wondering if we are still discussing the original question, which relates specifically to power cords.

Good point. Use of "cables" steered my thinking in the direction of interconnects, early in the thread. Before optional power cords existed, interconnects were referred to as cables, at least in my group of audio friends.
My comments are applicable to the following cables - power, IC, digital and speaker.

Al, I urge you to get past your doubt and try some aftermarket power cords on your other equipment; I believe your experience would be much more enjoyable.
01-05-12: Mapman
If it sounds good it is good.

Yes - and stands a chance of getting better with a consistent cable loom.
hi doug as to method of selecting cables, it was more of a trial and error. i would just listen to whatever i could obtain, substituting one cable from another. i'm probably not yet finished. although i'm not sure.

as i said i have owned and reviewed many sets of cables, but have found the sound of one brand, throughout unsatisfactory.

i guess you could call me an alchemist without a method.