Speaker Cable for SET amplfiier - 1000$

I'm looking for good speakers cable to replace for my old Kimber Kable 8TC .

I have SET amplificiation based on 211 tube with high efficiency speakers .
So i want some warm detailed sound with AMAZING mids and
endless highs (peferct cable :)) ...

I guess second hand will be better VFM .
Any suggestions?
scubidubi
Contact Steve at Decware to discuss. He makes SET amps, speakers, and speaker cables for his SET amps.
You may spend less than you've targeted but I've really been amazed at my Virtue Audio and LAT cables. I don't think you need or want to buy silver cables (silver prices are insanely high right now) and I would think they'd sound terrific with your system. I have a Jolida tube amp in the bedroom running a pair of single driver speakers and the Virtues sound remarkable. The LATs are terrific as well.

You can spend a lot more but I'm not sure it is a Pareto Optimal allocation of your funds.
Virtue Audio makes a remarkable amplifier. Its insane with Onda speaker cables. The Onda company will be in the Von Schweikert room at CES.
High efficiency speakers + low power amps + reasonable price = VH Audio speaker cables. The ultra low inductance is what you're looking for and will have the most audible effect.
I had an Audio Note 300b and Lowther Horn set up for a while. It sounded the best when I rewired and ran my horns with DNM Precision Speaker wire. Very inexpensive as compaired to other brands. Depending on length needed you should easily get by for under $300.00. With plenty left over to buy music :-).
Good-luck,
Rodge
http://www.simplifiaudio.com/complete_systems/dnm/cables.html