Audio Magic Clairvoyant Liquid Air AC cable

I am about to buy this cable to use on my Lampizator Dac.

Anyone have one in their system that could give me some feedback?

Looking for a dead quiet/open and extended AC wire. Budget 1.5K

If I could find the JPS Aluminata on the Gon I would buy but everyone is holding on to them. Hoping the AM will be as good or better.
128x128glory
I'm going to move up to the 1000.00 IC'S. They will be running from my source to a phono-pre.
I had on my ASR Emitter a JPS Aluminata PC and on my Lampizator dac an Illision 4D AM. Picked up the AM 4D used for cheap to hear the AM sound. I thought the 4D was good enough to spring for the AM Clair LA.

When I Sold the Aluminata I had to install an OK sounding ASR stock cable on the Emitter. Not an upgrade for sure but here comes the AM Clair LA in the Post and I now get to hear if this guy can carry the load the stock ASR dropped. Once installed, and the very first tune, I knew I had to wire my system in LA. The result was that of a greater degree of quietness and organic sound. I was taken back that it could outrun the JPS.

As I type a 20 amp LA is in the Post and it will go on the Emitter. I will post my findings.
Cfluxa - are you talking about power cords or interconnects?

If I am reading this correctly I think Glory is only comparing the power cords at this time.

Just trying to follow along.
Audiofank - I am indeed talking about the interconnects - apologies for any confusion there.
Glory, I have a full loom of LA Clairvoyants in my Lear Jet. My name is Elmer J fudd: Millionaire. I (also) own a mansion and a yacht.