cables with

I have a system that is quite revealing and quie "accurate".My speakers are rated to 25HZ, but am wondering if there are cables(IC's) that will help me realize those ratings. I know there are cables that won't.Right now I have Harmonic tech Magic II's from pre to amp, Audiences AU e from Dac to pre, Audience AU from CD to Dac and Acoustic Zen Matrix II's from Turntable to Pre. Any ideas? Thanks
Ag insider logo xs@2xhickbone
All good cables, Hickbone. Certainly people will always say there is better, or there is worse. yours are quite well regarded...certainly good enough that you should not find they are actually limiting your speakers natural response to 25hz.

If you wish to explore "better cables", i like Transparent Reference cables (Reference, Reference XL and Reference MM2). I have heard mixed reviews about the older Reference MM1...with some people preferring the older Transparent cables that came before MM1.

For the money, i also like Sablon Audio power cables and their new Panatella cable. Free trial i think. 30 days.

good luck...you've got good cables. enjoy!
Yes, do seek new cables for 25K. Of course, only your dog will be hearing those sounds, but hey, it will put simle on your face.
Thanks for the comments(snide or otherwise) My speakers are Kef 207/2's, Pass labs x350.5 amp and Aesthetix Calypso preamp.Marantz SA8004 CD player and Eastern Electric Minimax DAC and VPI Classic Turntable with Clearaudio Basic Plus pre. Speaker cables are AZ Double Barrel. I have tried positioning the speakers as "optimally" as I can. Actual room treatments are going to be tough(wife) but have curtains over the windows to help some. Although the system sounds fine, I feel it could use a little more "warmth". Thanks in advance