Cables for interconnect and speakers?

ideas as to what you like in the above subject? I have had very little experience with this subject, and understand that you can run the gamut. For an audio system with a good tube amplifier, turntable, speakers----total value approx 30,000 dollars--what moves you, and why?
bluesnbike1954
I had a very pure crisp "high definition" preamp (ARC) with tons of gain. I wanted a warmer sound going into my tube amps (Opera) which were already doing some of the taming down I wanted so I chose Cardas Golden Refs between the pre and my tubed mono blocks. Excellent choice if I do say so myself. I wanted a good copper cable for speaker cables and stumbled upon the Jena labs trio braid for sale. I had always admired them so I bought them without really knowing what impact they would have. As it turns out they are fairly neutral and convey detail nicely I am very pleased. I had no specific motivation but wanted to stay with high caliber (quality) copper.
Post removed 
Yes, Elizabeth, it's just you. You have no idea what your system is capable of. Besides, I remember you said you'd bought the Brystons mostly because of the warranty, and also to have two tables instead of one of a much higher level is an interesting idea.
Post removed 
I didn't say $2k cartridge, I said much better table. And much better cables. You just deprive yourself of the best sound your system is capable of. That's all.