Teo XLR

I notice liquid cables are being talked about a bit at the moment so thought I'd share my experience.

I come from a somewhat cable sceptic background. After playing with modest cables I felt there were differences but it was all pretty subtle. The best I came across were Anti-cables which with everything I've seen seemed to offer slightly greater clarity. They've stayed in my system for the past 3 years as it's evolved.

I run an Emm Labs, Muse amp (very underrated)and Kharma speakers with just an XLR between the electronics. I was offered the opportunity to try a Teo XLR in an unfamiliar system a little while ago and was surprised at the difference it made so at the earliest opportunity I tried them in mine.

I've had them for over a week now and have been surprised at just how big a difference they've made. In a system that I've been very happy with the greater decay and body to notes is a revelation. They've added a more natural perspective that I didn't know I was missing. Very impressive.
defride
Since raisins contain antioxidants, are they beneficial to signal flow and maintaining clean connections? Can I throw away the ProGold?

Something to chew on.
Glory and Essentialaudio,
The tone of your posts is duly noted. What is also noted is that you have not rebutted my points.
Sab,

By the way I am a freak when it comes to organic.

All organic foods, pure water/air/soaps of all kinds.
No drinking/smoking/drugs
Work out in the gym 6 days a week.

And I enjoy my Teo cables.

The air you take in and food you eat , water you drink to me are more toxic than Teo cables.