Nordost Frey vs Audience Au24e interconnect

Hi, I'm considering replacing my Nordost Frey XLR IC's with the AU24e. I'm looking for a natural and detailed sound. Unfortunately I cannot audition the Au24e but could take a chance as my speaker cables are AU24e and like the sound a lot.

My equipment:
Mcintosh MA7000 integrated
Olive 4HD music server
PS Audio DAC LINK III (Cullen Stage IV)
B&W 804D speakers
AU24e speaker cable
Iluminati D-60 digital SPDIF

Thanks.
gustavog
On the Frey, I beg to differ on this "brightness" thing. What I notice, after break-in, is a lot of slam, dynamics, low end, and smooth highs. I run the Frey XLR's. All that definition that Bjesien mentioned is in there. Maybe people who were listening to SPM or the first version of Red Dawn, back in the early 90s, came up with this "bright" stuff, but it has not been then case in the Norse series to me, with this ONE ecxeption: speaker cable/amp matching is crutial with Nordost speaker cables. If you have an amp thst puts out a great mid, and is not considered "boom boom" (think PASS, Mcinstosh, Bryston), then you are goning to think it's the Nordost's fault for not driving your speaker's woofer's when you are playing Tool or Slipknot, etc. Or Diana Krall or whatever it is you want your neighbors to feel.
Hmm, I realize it is a bit unfair to label the Frey's sound as bright. I upgraded from Red Dawn (the new revision I believe) and they communicate a lot of detail, dynamics and more controlled bass. However, they seem a bit bright, which can be due to their more detailed nature. I wonder what the Au24e IC's would bring to the table but do not want to lose on detail. Perhaps the rapport with the Au24e speaker wire would be better. Maybe I will buy them second hand, try them and sell whichever IC's I like the least.

Let us know how it shakes out. I'm psyched to hear your thoughts...! Maybe I'll try too.