Auricle Audio Design encore kapton vs. anti-ICs

They seem similar in approach and market positioning. Anyone compared them?
svenerik
Own the Kaptons. Never heard Antis. But Kaptons wire is copper/silver alloy. Believe Antis are only copper. Kaptons are THE ONLY wire with silver I like. Never liked any silver plated wires at all of the few I heard. Can say the Kaptons are very organic in sound.
Had a brief stint with the Anti-Cables several systems ago. I returned them. Can't really remember what the deficiencies were now. Recently purchased the Encore Kaptons and really and I really like their open clear sound.
Joe Mazzaglia's Encore kapton analog IC's are among the all-time greatest values on Audiogon each time they appear for auction.
In addition to the analog IC, he sells an Encore Signature digital IC which is quite stunning musically, and I consider it the price-to-performance digital IC champion.
Hand crafted by a real audio perfectionist, who remains a very nice guy.
I have only heard anti-IC's outside my own systems, but did not hear as good a three dimensional illusion of full bodied rich sounding musicians.
I bought 1 dig sig. cable from Joe and upon hearing it, instantly ordered another with a pair of Kaptons, and a pair of ref. jax.
The Kaptons are far and away the best sounding IC's I have heard for the money.
Joe knows cables, and is an outstanding seller to deal with!
Can't comment on the Anti-cables, I had a pair of the speaker cables and sold them.