Mapeshade cable lifts or any cable lifts?

Do the cable lifts under speaker wire actually help improve the sound? My cables are wide ribbon Verbatim Cables. Thanks...Edward
128x128elb
I've compared and noticed an audible difference between none, toilet paper rolls, cardas maple blocks, and Shunyata Dark Field elevators. Any of the risers were better than none. Between them it was more a matter of tuning than being necessarily better than each other.
cables vibrating??? if this is the case i guess i better get some cable lifts to put inside of my speakers and especially my subwoofer!! lmao
Great idea. After you are done with that put your sub on your head and determine the quantum sugnature of your vibrating..toe.
Don't take vibrations too lightly. Take a look inside your speakers. Chances are the wires are held in place with cable ties. Look inside your electronics. The caps and some other components usually get potted or strapped tightly to avoid what? Vibrations. You can hear this.

And for you vinyl folks. What does it sound like when you drag a cartridge lead on the surface of an LP? You can hear this plainly. It is vibration.
Dan - you made me shudder with the cartridge example!!!

You make a good point.