PS Audio AC-5 question

I recently bought PS Audio AC-5 power cord for my Parasound HCA-1205A amp. My pre is Anthem AVM-20 with Shunyata Diamondback power cord. My speakers are Paradigm Studio 60 v.3. When I changed the power cord of the amp from stock cable, I found that the overall sound is more forward than I would like. Also the top end has opened up, but I feel it to be a bit harsh - to the face. Not sure what is the issue. Is the PS Audio AC-5 a worng choice to Parasound amp?.
lake_eleven
BTW, I will be returning the fuses, as this tweak degrades the system.
Did you get Hi-fi Tuning fuses? They are directional so make sure they seat in correctly.
I considering Soloist Premier too. But not sure how easy is the installation. So tomorrow will be 125 hrs for AC-12, should smooth out by then.

Yes the fuses were Hifi gold fuses. They did create a black background and improved mid bass. But colored the highs which I did not like. I tried all possible directions as my amp has 2 fuses for each channel.
Hi Lake and Nasaman, the instalation for the Soloist is pretty simple use the templet and cut a double gang box hole and the wiring is straight forward, and looks good installed! Music direct has the Perfectwave cables for 50% off with any cable trade in and free shipping this month.
I picked them from music direct for 50% off. Got good deal on Quintet at Decibel Audio.