speaker cables for Wilson Sophia

Other than transparent and MIT cables for Wilson Speakers, what other cables are you guys using w/ your Wilsons ?
Is it also determined by the amplifier being used ?

Thanks for the inputs.
nolitan
Tpreaves- when you do, make sure you have you videotape it because the fireworks show will be unbelievable!!! That is if the occilations don't kill you first. Post on YouTube for all to see.
thanks for help, but in my setup the mit oracle was not my favourite choice and with the others i didn t have technical problem althought i drove the amps very very hard.
my problem is that i wasn not fully satisfied with the already mentioned cable in all areas.
so i m looking for altrnative solutions.

thanks for help, peter
Sashafan - you might be trying to fix with cables a problem that resides in your gear elsewhere. I couldn't think of anything worse than listening to Wilsons at a high sound level. The Sasha's have a suckout in the lower midrange, cone breakup at 4k and big peak in the upper midrange/treble. Check out the Stereophile review - they are extremely difficult to set up due to these on/off axis frequency aberrations and impedance dips that the amplifiers see.
i tried the audience and the golden reference and found both very good but not outstanding to the others. tommorrow i m testing a new stealth cable.
has anybody heard a zellaton speaker?

thanks for help!
If you can find, try the old Shunyata Orion.
They match perfect with Wilson speakers.
Hope this help you.