Best Phono Cable for SME Series V

I have recently acquired an SME Series V tonarm and would like to replace a) the standard tonearm wire with a high-quality phono cable to connect the tonearm with my phono pre (Omtec Antares CP-1i V4). I was told Cardas Golden Reference is nice as well as the products from Furutech and Nordost.
Furthermore I would like to replace the four tiny cables which connect the cartridge (Lyra Delos) with the tonearm itself (are these tiny cables available from different manufacturers?).
Any recommendations ? Thanks!
frankpiet
Over here in the UK our little audio group in the south east of England are all slowly going over to Synergistic Research Tricon Analogue.

I changed from LFD cables on my SME 30/2

2 of my makes have both just bought SME 20/2 with SME V and have changed to Synergistic. For a cartridge I use an SPJ Ebony which is made by Benz.

It all gels very nicely.
Have you given a chance for the standard VDH MD 501 Silver Hybrid to settle in? I am wondering, as so far, I have been tempted to try something different, but the D 501 Silver Hybrids sound pretty darn good and I have not felt the need to try anything else. The music flows through these. I actually have two pair, one for each SME V on my turntable, one running with WBT (copper) and a Transrotor Merlo reference and the other with standard VDH connectors or SME ends (whatever) with a Benz LPS. Phono stages are Aesthetix IO Sig and Octave HP500SE with integrated phono.

I might try something different, and if I do, I would be tempted to try the Tempo Electric silver wires. They look like a no frills cable with very low capacitance.

Ciao,
Audioquest4life
Hi I used to have a SME IV.Vi with Lyra Skala.

I tried the vDH cable, the Graham IC50, Purist Venastas and Purist Proteus Provectus (both Praesto and non praesto versions).

The Purist Audio Designs Proteus Provectus Praesto is by far my favorite. Incredibly silent, transparent, extended, natural, loads of detail, but a natural presentation. It is very hard to beat at any price. It definately goes in a "best list"

I've since sold my SME, but still using the Lyra Skala and Purist cable on a Tri Planar arm (special factory order with din)

I am still using the