What's your best audio "find"

Several years ago I stumbled upon some old McIntosh tube separates at a garage sale: tuner, amp and pre-amp in mint condition for $50 each. I bought 'em, and I think it is probably the best deal ever. Can you beat it?
tbromgard
Pani - would you be so kind as to share the details of this cable, including the specific brand and any other info required for construction of these power cables? Maybe we can then track down possible sources for experimentation with it. Thanks in advance!
while in Florida {Pensicola} I went to the water front mission and found a mint condition Kenwood KT-8300 tuner for 20.00 bucks.
Hi Bill, while I can tell you which wire it is but it is only available in India and that too in specific stores. They are a well known cable brand in India called Finolex and they make high quality cables for household and industrial purposes. Out of so many of their models, my friend experimented and found out one particular model which he liked the most and gave us demo. We are a small group of Audiophiles based in Bangalore and we all loved it.
Pani,
You said that it was available "here". Is here the United States, or are you in a foreign country ? If it is in the United States, I think Bill K was asking what the model was, and where it can be bought.