Silver vs cryogenic treated copper

Does any one know which material (silver or cryogenic treated copper) is "better" for speaker cables and interconnects?
gte357s
All good replies so far. What I use are hybrid designs. For interconnects- stranded Continuous Cast Copper + Soft Annealed solid core silver. Listen for yourself, and settle on what sounds "best" to you.
Demo a pair of JPS Labs speaker cables - an alloy of copper and aluminum. In my experience they outperform the silver or copper I've owned - detailed, open, and all the other superlatives.
Ultimately, you need to try any cables in your system to determine which sound best to your ears.
Thanks .. I think I am actually trying to get something more scientific or meansurable. I believe silver has lower resistance than copper. However, crygenic treatment change the crystal structure which also lower the resistance ( I think ). Maybe my question is ... which one has lower resistance, silver or crygenic treated copper?
That was easy, just google it:
"

Cryogenics changes the way current flows in a conductor. Aluminum, brass, copper, tin, and lead used in the electron- ics industry are affected by cryogenics. All of these materials exhibit longer wear, and more durability, but they also exhibit a better conductivity rating. When these materials are in the molten state during the metal-making process, as the solidification takes place, some molecules get caught in a random pattern. And we know that molecules do move about at sub- zero and deep cryogenic temperatures, albeit slowly. Liken it if you will to water freezing or crystallizing as it turns to ice. The molecules move to form into a tighter, realigned pattern. Upon returning to room temperature, the molecules stay in this new relationship, producing less random, more even spacing, which in turn reduces the open areas between the grid matrixes to one another. The resulting product exhibits a better electrical current flow. It also strengthens solder to make their joints stronger and less subject to lifting. The printed circuit board material itself loses the stress it has, which helps the board last longer and puts less strain on component parts. The increase in conductivity has been measured between 5% and 10%. This helps cabling, wire, solder runs, and transformers to operate more efficiently."

No
Thanks for the reply, but your quote is the explaination of the term cryogenic treatment. It didn't say how is it compared to silver. I tried google it, but can't find any specific number, of it stated specifically that silver has lower resistance or lower impedance than cryogenic treated copper, or vice versa.