When is it to hot to cut the grass?

Here in Jersey it's been hovering in the high nineties, probably hit 100* today. We are having heat advisories. Should I cut my lawn? What do people do in Arizona?
dreadhead
I grew up and live in Eastern South Jersey near the coast. My wife is from the Phoenix area, and her Dad had her cut the grass as a kid. He sat in the shade with a cold one and a stogie "coaching" her on the fine points of yard management. To her it was torture and the heat would wipe her out! I cut my grass whenever it needs it usually after work in the evening. She'll come out of the ac with Chardonnay in hand to pass on some of his indubitable wisdom. "The beer stays colder the faster you drink it!" Hmmm smart guy, problem is my tractor only has one beer holder, and then there's the Green Heads! Damn things are so tough, when you swat them they look up and laugh at you. I love summer in S.Jersey.
It hit 102* yesterday with more of the same expected today. Needless to say the lawn will have to wait.
"You need advice on whether or not it's too hot to cut your lawn?

Hope you figure it out. That's a tough one."

My thoughts exactly. Some people should never leave the house alone, it is so dangerous out there.

Shakey
Could somebody tell me if it's ok to have oatmeal tomorrow?

The humidity will exceed 70% most of the day.