PS Perfect wave power cord

What are your thoughts about this perfect wave series of power cables?

Thanks
128x128gmahler2u
Gotta admit that's a good one, out of curiosity have you ran a reverse configuration with the Flavor 4 and the AC-12?
Is the PW AC12 the real deal (sota) or merely superb for the price? I've got two brand new units on loan, undergoing the usual fits of breaking-in at the moment, plugged them in for 3 days now. Decided to give them a go due to positive comments in this thread (thanks!), currently happily running two PSA power products (synergy) and thought them to be quite reasonably priced by today's cable standard.

Marked improvements are noted in ways that have already been mentioned above. As well expected, as outgoing cables replaced were the PS LAB (to PPP) and original supplied (to Soulution). Question is, has anybody actually compared them to other top tiers AC cords? Nordost Odin, Argento FMR, Siltech Ruby Mountain came to mind. I will probably keep one running from wall to PPP, but still undecisive as to what's best for amp.

Also, has anybody heard that their 1,5m, 3m and its folds for some technical reasons are better sounding than the other lengths? I wanted the 2m ones but suggested against by my dealer as informed by the factory.
I just added another 1.5m AC-12 to my system for the U-clock and it is just unbelievable that the U-clock can benefit so much from just a PC upgrade (from an old MIT model). With the dcs Puccini and U-clock powered by the AC-12, the sound of my system takes on another new level of clarity, resolution, transparency, soundstaging and separation of instruments. Tone and timbre of instruments are more natural and analog-like. The music gestalt is presented with greater ease - organic and liquid. Of course, the musicality factor is improved by leaps and bounds, meaning I am leaping and bounding a lot in my room to the music!
Funny thing just happened in regards to the serial numbers listed on the PS Audio boxes. I just bought another AC-12 from a member here and made sure there was a serial number on the box. When it arrived I notice the serial number was one number off from one I bought a couple of months ago from a different member and I thought this was very ironic. Since I was curious I decided to go back to ebay and look at some of the cables there and found an ad that had a box and serial number. I found a 2 meter cable with the exact same serial number as I have here now and they are both 2 meter. The one on ebay comes out of Hong Kong and all 3 of my boxes say made in China. Serial numbers on the box means squat. Look at the bottom of your box and see if Made in China appears.
I had recently bought two PW AC-12 from the PS Audio importer for my country. I believe they are all manufactured/made in China (designed by PSA USA), hence printed so. And that the identical series at bottom of their boxes appears to me more the 'product's code' NOT serial numbers. Different coding for different lengths I suppose.