PS Perfect wave power cord

What are your thoughts about this perfect wave series of power cables?

Thanks
128x128gmahler2u
Since there are a bunch of AC12's being sold on ebay at the moment is there any concern for knockoffs? Any serial numbers or markings on the PS Audio AC cords? I am considering buying one that is listed here and the price is well below retail.
Thanks Jon.

JP, Beware! I beleive that several months ago, I did read on PS Audio's website that there are some non-legitimate cables being sold on the web.

They are up there with customer service and may be willing to guide you, if you give them a call.
Jpl208,
My local PS authorised dealer warned me that there are a lot of knock-offs in the market and I would suggest that you get only from an authorised dealer in your country. You can look for your local dealer or distributor at the PS Audio website. Yes, each cable comes with a serial number. You should never ever buy from ebay.
no need for e-bay. drop Ron at Liquid hi-fi an email. he's always posting here on agon and is a real stand-up guy to boot. he'll hook you up with the real deal at a very reasonable price. i'm in no way affiliated with Liquid or Ron. just a VERY happy customer. have purchased all my psa gear from him.

e-prey from asia is not the best place to buy ic's, pc's or name brand anything for that matter. fakes everywhere. just look at their watch section. have been a watch collector for 20+ years and e-prey's watch section scares the hell out me. if "they" can build fake watches, ic's and pc's would be a piece a cake.
I haven't tried the new PS Audio Perfect Wave power cords yet, but I'm impressed that they could get five patents on the design. It was a smart move to get away from the ferrite impregnation on the previous Extreme cords.