PS Perfect wave power cord

What are your thoughts about this perfect wave series of power cables?

Thanks
128x128gmahler2u
I dont think people know how good these are, I look forward to placing one on my power conditioning and source for now it's wonderous on my Amp, funny how at 300 hrs it just settles into place my Ac-10 still improved up to 350hrs of play time, if you decided to change your othter PC's Keep us posted on the results I've heard the results from doing so is beyond belief as they work in tandum!
Barrelchief,
It is an MIT whose model name I can't remember at this moment but it is a skinny cord with that little black box. I am using it now for the U-clock and might upgrade this to another AC-12 for the U-clock. It goes to show that whatever they designed into that little box, you still need high quality heavy duty conductors for performance and my belief is that the AC-12 is superior in every way because of its gauge 8 pure crystal copper conductors. Cheers!
Since there are a bunch of AC12's being sold on ebay at the moment is there any concern for knockoffs? Any serial numbers or markings on the PS Audio AC cords? I am considering buying one that is listed here and the price is well below retail.
Thanks Jon.

JP, Beware! I beleive that several months ago, I did read on PS Audio's website that there are some non-legitimate cables being sold on the web.

They are up there with customer service and may be willing to guide you, if you give them a call.