PS Perfect wave power cord

What are your thoughts about this perfect wave series of power cables?

Thanks
128x128gmahler2u
Desalvo55, WOW! I was more impressed that you played some of my favorite songs from Radiohead. I suggest you try PS Audio's Premier outlet or even better the Synergistic Research Teslaplex outlet. The Teslaplex is the very best I ever tried. It beat out Oyaide R1 and Furutech in my system. The Cable COmpany can set you up a demo, try before you buy.
I'll second the PS Audio Power Port Premier,it's Sheer bliss, for even better sound dove tail your PPP with the Soloist Premier if its in your buget.
Looks like I got some receptacles to review. the Teslaplex has been on my radar as I already enyoy the Tesla speaker cables (and I got 1 for sale on AG ;-)

Think I'll gice the CableCo a call.

Thanks for the suggestions.
I have now clocked 300 hours on the AC-12 power cord to the dCS Puccini player and here's my 2 cents' worth. The AC-12 as it sounds now is indeed a most extraordinary power cord. I never expected that my system could improve so much with just one power cord to the source.
The soundstage is deep, wide and layered in a most natural way in that there are spatial cues at every point in the soundstage which seems to fill up with music all over the place. Bass is deep and powerful with excellent pitch and definition. Listening to double basses is revelatory in that every player with his instrument is discernible within the soundstage. Midrange is silky, solid and vocals image so well that it isn't just the sensation that she is in the room but that you can tell if her head is moving ever so slightly to the right or left of the microphone. Highs are airy and extended, with very good decay of notes. Listening to the piano and all the notes from the lows to the highs is an experience that is jaw-dropping and exhilirating, connecting you to the music and the intent of the performer in every way.
Of course, part of all this observation can be attributed to the source and the synergy with the rest of the system. What this goes to show is that the AC-12 is in great synergy with the source, and so is the source to the rest of the system.

System :
1. Puccini player with AC-12 PC
2. U-clock with MIT PC
3. Kimber Select interconnects directly to
4. 28B SST monoblocks(with Shunyata Python PC's)
5. Tara Labs Air 2 Series 2 speaker cables
6. Vienna Acoustics The Music
7. Harmonix footers for all components
I dont think people know how good these are, I look forward to placing one on my power conditioning and source for now it's wonderous on my Amp, funny how at 300 hrs it just settles into place my Ac-10 still improved up to 350hrs of play time, if you decided to change your othter PC's Keep us posted on the results I've heard the results from doing so is beyond belief as they work in tandum!