Cheap Interconnects from Hong Kong

I've noticed that interconnects on eBay seem to be listed quite a bit more cheaply than on other sites. I'm specifically looking at the Audioquest King Cobra.

Anyway, since most interconnects on eBay are shipped from Hong Kong, are there problems with these not always being genuine? I know HK sellers can be very competitive with generic stuff like USB cables, but I can't imagine how they'd be able to acquire AQ cables more cheaply than other sellers.

Anyone have experience buying interconnects on eBay?
rrolack
Ebay sell garbadge for the most part audio wise a lot of chinese knock offs!!
It looks like the very same companies that moved their manufacturing to China are the ones crying counterfeit.

Last year there were a lot of Square D counterfeit circuit breakers being sold in the U.S. Well, I also went know for a fact that after Square D built their factory in China, they were told they cound not run a third shift.

Guess who ran the third shift in the new Square D factory? Yes, it was the Chinese Government who ran it using all of the Square D machinery. Is it any wonder that a great many of the Chinese circuit breakers found their way to the U.S. electrical supply houses.

Public owned companies here are obligated to make profits for their shareholders, they shut down U.S factories, and this is what we get in return.
The Kimber Kable is made in the USA. The KK cables from Hong Kong and China are inferior knock offs. Buyer beware.