SOS: Andy Bowman - Vintage Tube Services

Dear Audiogoners:

Does anyone know what has become of Andy Bowman of Vintage Tube Services? The telephone number on his website, (616) 454-3467, is no longer in service. I need to speak with him urgently.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has information.
raquel
Got my tubes worth the wait well packed a 1st class guy nobody comes close.
Received my tubes this week from Andy. They sound fantastic! 1960's RCA clear tops. I had asked for two matching pairs for my Rogue Perseus pre and Andy sent me a quad matching set.

I called to thank him today and ended up ordering some Amperex to try out. Nice guy!
We've been recommending Andy to our customers for close to 20 years. He seems to always do well.
I just placed an order yesterday with Andy and am awaiting delivery. This guy seriously knows his stuff! He's a straight shooter, and will not try to oversell you.
Very true on all counts. I have known and been dealing with him for years (he even spent a few days in my house doing some nice modifications on my Jadis preamp, back when he did those mods), and in addition to selling vintage tubes that are the real deal and work he has been a great source of advice for tubing the amps and preamps I have owned. The vintage RCA 6SN7s he recently sold me for my Phi 200 have been a significant musical improvement over the stock tubes, but had I preferred a more detailed sound he suggested and would have sold me some Sylvanias. His business that is a true labor of love, and he deserves our support.