Pangea power cords

Has anyone tried the Pangea power cords currently on sale at Audio Advisor. Are they any good?
jig
One week ago I put six AC-9's into my system, one to each Exact Power 15A, two to each Joule VZN-160. I'm headed towards installing dedicated lines and didn't want to spend a lot on P/C's at this time, thus the AC-9's. They created a very large energized sound that seemed a little forward for the sound I like. I think the AC-9's added increase in energy emphasized the faults in my room not some inherent cord problem and after dealing with some of the issues on the front wall the sound became closer to what I wanted. The Joule amps are very adjustable and after a little tweaking the sound was back to what i like with a bigger deeper soundstage and better 3D imaging
It will be interesting to hear what happens when the cords settle in!!
I purchased two AC-9's in late March for use with my Tad 1000 monos and I immediately noticed a difference between them and the stock PC. Like one of the posters commented the bass seemed a little bloated at first but settled down after break in. Up until last night I was still using the stock PC with my Tad-150 and just for the heck of it I swapped it out with one of the AC-9 and definitely heard an improvement in all areas right from the outset, So at least with my gear the Pre seemed to benefit from a better power cord than did the monos.

I've recently added the Tdac to my system and I'm now curious how much of a difference it will make (if any) over the Iron lung stock cord Paul provides with the dac. I'll report back with my findings
I purchased two AC-9's in late March for use with my Tad 1000 monos and I immediately noticed a difference between them and the stock PC. Like one of the posters commented the bass seemed a little bloated at first but settled down after break in. Up until last night I was still using the stock PC with my Tad-150 and just for the heck of it I swapped it out with one of the AC-9 and definitely heard an improvement in all areas right from the outset, So at least with my gear the Pre seemed to benefit from a better power cord than did the monos.

I've recently added the Tdac to my system and I'm now curious how much of a difference it will make (if any) over the Iron lung stock cord Paul provides with the dac. I'll report back with my findings
I've pulled all the Pangea's and the Exact Power 15A's out of my system for now and am using all stock cords. The EP 15A's were choking the life out of my amps and I want to go with stock cords until the GIK 242's and 244's panels I've ordered arrive.
I took an AC-9 to a friends and put it on his CD-7 in his all ARC system, he liked it enough to buy it!!!