SR Power Cell 10 SE Vs, Bybee Purifier PC

Anyone compare the SR Power Cell 10SE to the Bybee Purifier line conditioner?
husk01
Sabai, all that I can really say is that the Mk II is clearly better than original SE 10. I'm in a very perplexing situation where my BMC gear, especially the M1 amps, do not like any conditioner or filter before them. I had the Sound Application SA-1 filter and found it outstanding on all equipment except the BMC gear. I like the BMC gear, so right now I am using a filter only on my digital gear, including the computer.
Tbg, have you tried any Bybee products in your system? A Bybee Quantum Force or an Ultra SE PC might do the trick, IMHO. I run a lot of Bybee products in series -- with ICs and SCs and PCs -- and they have never disappointed me.
Many years ago I had the Bybee ic filters. When I took them out of my system the sound improved. So for about the last eight years I have ignored all of his stuff.
Tbg, that's surprising. What did they do to the sound? I have had nothing but good results with Bybee products.
Sabai, It was a long time ago. All I really remember is that a friend had suggested taking the filters off the ics. I did and we both just looked at each other. The music was more open and live. Actually, this was my second experience with them. Earlier I had just tried them from a dealer and returned them after two days. Then John Curl had strongly recommended them and I respect him, so I bought several sets. He was wrong this time IMHO.