SC's and IC's for Dynaudio C1 and JR Continuum 500

Currently running a pair of C1's powered by Jeff Rowland Continuum 500, source is Chord DAC64.

I've read some articles recommending Cardas Golden Reference, Kubala etc.. and some told to stay away from Nordost.

Currently considering Supra Sword, Cardas Golden Reference, Kimber KS3033, and was initially considering Nordost.

Anyone feedback/comments/opinion appreciated!
apocalypzeus
I have the exact same setup: JR Continuum 500 + Dynaudio C1. Source is Esoteric X-03se and Im running Cardas GR SC/IC (RCA) now. I like them. They work pretty well on classicals.
Hi guy's i have a few friend's with deep pockets NOT ME they ALL use Stealth ic's a few use Indras and a few use Sakras yes they are expensive BUT man do they sound good of course all four systems are over 100k with my little 20k system i will stick with my Gabriel Gold ic's they are pretty darn good for the price.
So Mr.Acoustat, if you know, what speaker cables to your friends with Indras/Sakra ICs use? Thanks in advance.

I have the Stealth ICs but now would like something more affordable than the Stealth speaker cables.

(For now, I'm using some old Synergistic Resolution Ref. .5 speaker cables. They are pretty nice I have to say.)