Echole vs Argento vs Kubala-Sosna?

Can anyone compare the sonic characteristics of Echole Obsession vs Argento Serenity vs Kubala-Sosna Emotion interconnects and/or speaker cables?

Thanks
samfreeman
I had compared the previous version of Echole Obsession (2008) with the Argento Serenity SE and the Argento was a clear winner (musch faster and more neutral). It would be interesting if someone could compare the latest (2009) version of Echole Obsession with the new Argento Flow (that is miles ahead of the previous Serenity line)
the new siltech g7 signature line ,specifically the emperor and emperess models ,should be mentioned/auditioned
with this high -caliber lines of cables.
The G7 Emperor Crown and Empress are IMO in a different league to the above mentioned cables. Have been using the KS Elation--and thought them to be quite a major leap from previous Emotion--which is an excellent line too. Currently home demoing the Siltech G7 Prince and King speaker cable. Even Prince--at base of their Royal Signature line with only around 30hrs clocked-in, is already sounding quite superior to my KS Elation. Overall, a more organic (solid/denser) feel to vocal and instrumentation and with just the right amount of harmonic overtones (air) enveloping--more life-like timbre. These, along with their lower noise floor, better placement, and linear tonality made long listening sessions much more enjoyable. I no longer now find myself dissecting and/or technically analyzing capabilities of my new amp, but was instead allowed to simply sit back, immersed, and be drawn into the music as before.

A friend who had compared extensively--favored and bought 3 pairs of Emperor Crown and a few Empress ic's for his tri-amp set-up over the latest Argento MFR and Tara Labs Gold/Zero. However, again, at this level it may become subjective, as well--system dependent.
bvdiman---

i echo your findings regarding the siltech g7. not sure what edwin and his team have done to improve the already excellent g6, but the leap that the curret siltech line up offers is really amazing.
i,too, have had my share with several known cables, but copmleted my cycle with the siltech g7.
their most noticeable attribute? lowest of lows noise floor , and life like timber.