Stealth Indra vs Stealth Sakra

Are there any Stealth Sakra users out there?
The new flagshipp IC of Stealth audio.
How good is it and did anyone compatred it against the Indra?
What are the diferences?
ertugrul
Hi Ertur
I have both; it's nice to put Sakra to hte source and Indra between premamp-amp.

Sakra is very very good in direct comparison with Indra it is more liquid sounding and more naturall overall. Maybe more musicall than Indra but Indra is more monitor cable.

Dynamics are equall or a small bit on Indra's favour.

But in general if you listen to Sakra... you want it!

Indra remains top interconnect though and can be mixed with any other cables in a system. Very few other brands can match Indra's sonics.
Hi Kops
I see you have a nice systeem.
Congragulations whit your Hansen Prince V2 this are some of the most musical and technicaly perfect speakers!
Well i own the Indra for a long time and did not hear any interconect beter yet...
My Indra took some more than 1000 hours to sound really good at the moment i also own a Stealth Sakra and to me still the indra sounds beter but i am passioned and think that the Sakra maybe also need 1000 hour or more to sound best???
Can you advise?
Hi Ertur,

Sakra needs more burn-in than any other Stealth cable I know of. Right out of the box the frequency extremes are "shy" especially the top end treble needs 200hrs to open and then is more musical treble than Indra.

But in the begining you can hear more deep and natural sound; although directly with a burned-in Indra Indra is more dynamic and analytical but in time when Sakra opens up you'll see.
Hi kops you are right Sakra opened up after 700/800 hours and is really very good!