Best interconnect for bass only

I have a four speaker system, with one amp running the two bass towers. What I am looking for, would be the "best" ic's to run from the preamp to the bass amp considering the amp and speakers are running bass only. I have had some feedback that a silver ic would be the way to go, as it would be the tightest controled bass. Thoughts!!?
bullot
... sub interconnect would be interesting,

I use the Sub-3 from Audioquest and can recommend it.
A point of interest: I just replaced my VRay with a Running Springs Dmitri..........big big difference in the bass. Very much tighter and real. I have tried swapping a Stealth Indra with Gabriel Gold Rapture on the ic to the bass, but that does not seem to make any difference. Not surprising as it makes little difference on the top end with those two as well, they are both soooo good. Next time I'll try swapping out with a very cheap cheap cable and see if the huge difference in cable quality had any impact on the bass sound/quality.
Right off the bat the Dmitri is night and day on bass. I know that comment can be subjective or relative, but it's not a descriptive I use lightly, so much tighter and accurate, soooooo right! I have much more listening to do, but everything was a little more detailed.........perhaps there was less bass amp "stealing" power from front end components. (I have everything plugged into it.......bass amp, Levison 33H's and my front end)
Morrow Audio Sub 3 cables are fast, tight and deep for a reasonable price...60 day return policy makes trying easy!