Power cable for Transport

Hi, I was wondering if it's worthwhile to spend a few buck on a power cord on a transport since it transfer only digital data.

I was using my power cord with my Cd player, now I bought a DAC, ans now I'm using it with the DAC, so I wonder if should get a power cord for the tranport.

thank you.
punkfungus
In the various systems I own, I always hear an improvement with an upgrade quality power cord. Even with my transport.

I'm a staunch supporter of power cords as THE place to get substantial gains... just about regardless the component.

I use by definition now, several transports feeding my DAC. Regardless the CDP, DVDP, or PC, everyone of them offers a different perspective into the sound, and many just outright are improved upon noticeably.

Most often those spinning items fare better with a more capacitant cable, but not always... I'd say 80% or so though. It'll depend on your system, and your preffs.

Personally I like the VX cords from Shunyata or for less $$$ maybe a Voodoo Black Dragon. There's lots out there designed just for spinning gear. Good luck.

Another tact too, might be a standard straight forward cable as for amps, & preamps, plugged into a good power filter/conditioner.
I've always had good results using the Omega Mikro active PCs.They offer filtering of the third-prong (common),where all the digital artifacts dwell.There are two colors-red/in-phase and blue/inverted.The 100W version can be had from their website for $550 and has a return policy.
The red/blue issue depends on how the transformer is wired-you will notice a difference.