Spectral MH-750 UL Series II

Anyone know the MSRP and street price of the above speaker cable? Can anyone who has "heard" both this speaker cable and the Spectral MH-770 UL CVTerminator Reference speaker cable (vintage c. 1995) in a Spectral system describe the sonic difference? My system includes a DMC-12, DMA-90, and Spectral MI-350 UL CVTeminator Reference interconnects (vintage c. 1995). Thanks in advance.
rx7audio
I would not worry about the difference between the 750 and
the 770. If you like Spectral get a newer preamp to replace
the DMC 12( IMO ).
Joe
I have had mh770s in my system for quite some time now with newer Threshold amps and larger Duntec speakers. It seems to be a nice combination, sound is warm, open and airy. These cables are endorsed by Spectral, and I have heard, though not certain on this, that use of any other cable could void the Spectral warrenty. I also have the mh750s on the front channels of a 5.1 system, but have never put them in the higher end 2-ch system (yet).
Regards Dave
Thanks, Drjoe and Dfrost, for your input. I've just agreed to purchase a pair of pre-owned Spectral/MIT MH-750 UL Series II speaker cables (from another Audiogon member). As soon as they arrive, I'll begin auditioning monitor-type speakers at home. I've been listening to some not-quite-broken-in ATC SCM-11's at the high-end audio shop in my area. I'm really impressed by their sound. I hope to have a listen to these, and maybe the SCM-19's, too, at home on my modest Spectral system. Anyone have any experience with this combination? (I'll post this on the speakers' forum, also.)