Interconnect for sweet, silky violin sound

Yes, I know, component interactions and all that sort of stuff. But maybe that can be set aside for now. Can anyone, mainly you classical violin fans, recommend an interconnect(RCA)that assists in primarily presenting the sound of the violin as easy,silken and sweet as opposed to bright,peaky,wirey,thin and acidic? I realize every register of this instrument isn't just one way or the other, but there are plenty of components out there that just can't get the violin to sing the way it does at a live concert. I'd just like an honest facsimile. Kind thanks for any assistance here.
opus88
I agree with Audiofeil here. In addition, why should I care if "MIT has the market cornered"? That is irrelevant to me, since in the final analysis, my only concern is does a particular cable help give me what I'm looking for in my system ?
I'm not a rookie. I qualified my statements and stand by them (Transparent Cable excluded). Why should anyone care about anything...I don't know, go see a therapist. What I'm saying is that after hearing a crap load of different cables in many systems under various circumstances, the MIT house sound offers larger scale, weight, holography and superior definition when taken in balance. In other words, their strengths portray a most realistic presentation of the recorded event. Bias, personal preferences and in general, basic human variation may move one toward another sound entirely however. Nordost and Geortz still exist for some reason, which is about as perplexing as the fact that Charlie "the tax Wrangler" still exists in Washington. Some people sees things a whole different way, as unrealistic as that may be:O)
This just in....I just recieved a pair of M4 Morrow Audio balanced IC's (fully broken in...well almost anyway). Time will tell, but these may be a contendor for dethroning my MIT IC's! Damn, just when I was so sure of myself...how embarassing:O( I also have some more Gen 3 MIT stuff coming to compare them to). The M4's are supple, organic, expressive and above all else they convey perfect timbre and pitch...exquisite tone! Bravo Mr. Morrow.
Dave...Speaking for myself, the last thing I wanted was to create ill will. When I agreed with Audiofeil, it was in reference only to his objection to your statement about MIT's cornering of the market. I apologize for not clearly separating that from the other more personal remarks that Audiofeil made on his own. I was mainly trying to underscore the essential importance associated with each individual's making a choice based not on what the market or a business' claim to fame indicates, but what best reflects his or her personal tastes. I absolutely do have an interest in the characteristics you mention relating to large scale, weight and timbre in particular, and based on your recommendation, I am planning to audition the MIT S1.3