preferred interconnect for FM tuner

I have an AMC T7a tuner and am looking for a compatible interconnect. I am currently using AudioQuest Diamondback RCAs and not finding the AQ's intense focus and brutal honesty a good match with the AMC's strengths - smooth sound and good soundstaging, but a bit noisy, at least where I live. Think I need a warmer and more forgiving cable for this application. Had some older Chord ICs I liked, but those are gone. Ideas?
Ag insider logo xs@2xknownothing
I need a warmer and more forgiving cable for this application

Cardas could be interesting.
I'm getting rid of my audioquest diamondbacks. XLR on the amp end RCA on preamp 1.5m I connected a pair of Audiometallurgy GA-0 .5M to my Linn Kudos Tuner and they sounded great right out of the box. I got another set of .5M for the EQ to Preamp, and I'm waiting on a 1.5M set w/RCA's for the Amp to EQ. They are great sounding and very reasonable especially if you win bidding. Happy listening.
If by "a bit noisy" you mean that there is significant background hiss, more so or less so depending on the signal strength you are receiving from the particular station, the right way to fix it is with a better antenna, not by changing interconnects.

If you are really intent on reducing hiss with an interconnect, though, choose one with the highest capacitance you can find.

Regards,
-- Al