Any experience with Signal Cable for REL sub?

Has anyone upgraded the stock REL Speakon cable with the Signal Cable 'upgrade'? If so, how did it work out?

Thanks!
rmohler
I get feedback on my Rel from the high level inputs when everything is off, I can just hear slight hum. I have mono block amps, and had some problems with the setup. Anyone else have those problems? Could another cable, the Signal or Audioquest make a difference??
I upgraded my REL Strata III cable to the Signal Cable and I'm satisfied with the improvement it provided. The bass tightened up and seems more defined. The cable is very well made with nice spades on the amp side that makes for an easier connection to my McIntosh MC275.
For years I have wondered how upgrading the stock Rel for my B3 to anything else would make much of a difference and just 3 weeks ago I got my answer. I bought a Nordost baseline sub cable with the neurtrik and spades for a high level input. All I can say is the amount of information I hear is tremendous. All low notes sound so much more natural. I think because of the speed silver brings, the time alignment together is so much better. I had no idea what I was missing (neither could my dealer).

Sorry I can't comment on Signal Cable but I would think any upgraded cable should be an improvement.
Where did you find the Neurtrik Nordost? I don't see that anywhere on the web.
I'm contributing to an old post, but I hope I can still help someone. I have the 13ft Signal Cable with speakon for my Rel T2. There is an obvious improvement compared to the stock cable. The bass is tighter and defined. I tried the comparison many times and the Signal Cable actually gives bass the authority it deserves. I was not a believer in cable improvement but after hearing the difference with Signal Cable, I was converted.