How any "wall pluggers" are out there?

Like most of you I am sick of audio terms like"jaw dropping" but here I go adding another.
I propose that we address all the music loving audiphiles amongst us who see after market tweaks, wires, power cords and power conditioning as "wall pluggers".

Nothing derogatory.Like a "tree hugger", unless you find that term derogatory.

So, there goes a new term that I hope is not offensive, but describes those who feel our hobby can go to extremes sometimes.

Now what they want to call the rest of us who don't share their point of view, I'll leave that to your imagination.
lacee
You don't have to invent any terms. There are all sorts of labels already available in psychology and psychiatry.
Hi. My name is terra3. I admit. I do use power cables. I've been 'using' for 52 years.
I have to agree with Roxy54, I don't really follow the logic of the original post??? I am assuming "Wall pluggers" are less distracted by gadgets between the "plug" and the "play" than the average audiophile.

But, if your circuit's power is clean and your outlets are adequate quality - "wall Plugging" may be the most "audiophilic" thing you can do... So regardless of the fuzziness of intent in the original definition, use of this new term will be subject to vagaries of interpretation and specific application as demonstrated by all the responses in the thread to date.

"Jaw dropping!" on the other hand is fairly unambiguous. I have to hand it to Lacee for trying though. If potentially derogatory and aimed at the "Wires Schmires" set, then I actually think it rings closer to "knuckle dragger" than "tree hugger".

To describe those who like to keep it simple - I prefer the term "Plug n' Players".

While to describe the rest of us I might use the term "AC-o-holics", where the 12 Step Program has more to do with the numbers of tweaks between your wall and each piece of gear than an external support group - although I do enjoy coming on here an chatting with you all.

PS - I am actually a "kelp hugger", but that is an entirely different story for a different time and a different meeting.
I propose that we address all the music loving audiphiles amongst us who see after market tweaks, wires, power cords and power conditioning as "wall pluggers".

What the hell are you trying to say anyway? Collect your thoughts, slow down and consider using good grammar...then hit the submit button.