Good $250 Power Cord

Guys,
Would the Audience power cord be the best option for my solid state amp in the $250ish range used?

Thanks,
Wig
128x128wig
TG Audio Silver used is a low cost fave of mine.
Another one that you could possibly get for close to this price is the LessLoss DFPC. It is a really nice cord.
NASA- I agree it would be nice if they posted pics. Think of all the storage that would consume on their site though(They've quite an inventory).
concierto cables used might fall near $300. they not only sound great, they are user friendly - they flex well like the audience, but sound more full.
06-29-09: Wig

A neutral cable with speed, clarity and dynamics.

Thanks,
Wig

From that description, and your financial limits, I'd recommend looking for a Fusion Enchanter or Impulse, Nordost Shiva or Vishnu. You may also want to listen to Electraglide, Audio Horizons Transparency, Shunyata Taipan or Ridge Street Poiema power cords. These could be availible used in your price range. All of these I've found to be very nuetral, fast and clear.

From my experiences, power and dynamics don't go hand in hand with speed/clarity, especially at lower price points. That's why I asked for your preferences. You could get better dynamics with your wish for speed and clarity, but IMHO you'd have to spend over $1K on the used market. The Stealth Dream has great dynamics, speed and clarity, but is well above your $250 price point.

Cheers,
John