Good $250 Power Cord

Guys,
Would the Audience power cord be the best option for my solid state amp in the $250ish range used?

Thanks,
Wig
128x128wig
"06-29-09: Jmcgrogan2
Well I would first ask, what are you looking to accomplish with this power cord?"

I may be wrong but I think he's looking to transfer power from his outlet to the component.........as opposed to say using it as a leash to walk his dog.
In reply to Mrjstark: Pls. read my post. I said "I found..." That means I was giving my experience, not making a categorical statement. Hope this clarifies it.
"... A neutral cable with speed, clarity and dynamics."

- I've never liked the old PS Audio power cables but their newest PS Ausio Perfect Wave AC-5 is pretty impressive and it'd fits in your taste of music.
I like my music sweet, warm, and romantic. So, the AC-5 is now back in the box and sitting pretty on the shelve along with others... It's NOT for sell, though.
You are doind yourself a disservice if you are not considering the Kaplan cables, available at www.tweekgeek.com

Enjoy,
Bob
Some good advice above. I tell ya, Element makes some good powercords in that price range as well.

John