New PS Audio PerfectWave

Has anyone tried it? Any reviews or comparasion with the old ones?
128x128nasaman
My friend has the combo and it's better than his DL3 and my Ultralink 2 I used to have.
I only have the new DAC, not the transport. (disclosure- I just became a PS Audio dealer though I have been using their gear for years)- I also had the DLIII, which was nice, but not enough to make me want to stop listening to LP's mostly.

With the PWD now in the system, I have not spun an LP in over 2 weeks. I think that is the most ringing endorsement I can give, since my analog playback system is outstanding.

24/96 files sound incredibly good, but so does Redbook CD, and even mp3!!!
I am bypassing the sample rate converter - which in their design reaps sonic benefits rather than oversampling.

I also have a far way to go in optimizing the system as far as AC and balanced cables (still using stock), and I currently feed it via Mac (I understand a tricked out PC may be better sounding)

So I wouldn't be surprised if I got a significant improvement out of it in the coming months, and when the Bridge network card/digital lens is released.
I'm pretty sure the OP is referring to the new PS-A power cables -you know...like in “Cables Forum.”