Let's hear about Elrods new Silver or Gold cables

Let's hear from the people who auditioned or bought Elrods new Silver or Gold cables and tell us what you think.I bought 7 Gold power cords and was totally blown away,anybody else?
strapper211
MRT, you express my concern exactly. . . . is the mythical ever sought 'black background' purely abscence of spurious electrical noise of some kind, or may it be sometimes an audible artifact caused by the unwitting purging of micro information from the recording? G.
"- Are you saying I would be better off spending $3000 on a Siver Statement PC than upgrading my Dali Ikon 6 speakers to a $3000 pair of Triangle Antal Ex? "

Probably not but if you will upgrade to Gold Statement power cord (retail: $5,500) then Yes.

Specific example - I was planning to upgrade my old Marantz SACD Player to Esoteric X-03 when I installed this power cord to drive Marantz and decided that I achieved my aim and even more then I expected.

I don't have 7 Gold Statement power cords as lucky Strupper211 has - I have only two as well as one Gold Signature speaker cable with 2' jumpers and in a few days I should receive Gold Statement Interconnect.

I will post my impressions of the interconnects but really I do not expect any surpises - I can't. The "problem" of course is that David somehow manage to suprise me almost each and every time I get one of his components or cables - whatever you want to call them.

Thank you
Simon
I am running out of superlatives on these cords,they are light years better then the vd genesis I had and anything else I ever heard.I would love someone compare this to the nordost Odin,I can not believe it is better than this.I did go the full monty and put 7 in my system but what a difference,I have the transparent opus but I will have to try his gold speaker and interconnect.I love my opus but I have to see what his other cables add to the mix.If you are looking for a new power cord please try at least a silver before buying anything else,they sound like real music-PERIOD.

Robert
I have recently purchased a Joule Electra LA 300 ME LS to replace my JE LA150 mk II. The LA300 ME uses a proprietary version of the Elrod PC wire in the Line Stage for point to point wiring.

I currently (no pun intended) use a Elrod Signature 2 on the LS. Future plans will include an audition of the Silver & Gold on the JE LA 300 ME.

Any LA 300 ME users out there to comment?

Thanks,

Jim