What PC for PPP?

I am looking for a PC for my Power Plant Premier. I am running a Krell 707, Meridian G08, Denon 5910, Panny BD55(will up grade later), Outlaw amp(surrounds duty) and my Mits Diamond display off of the PPP. The main's Krell amps directly to there own dedicated line.

I am looking in the $600-$700 dollar range and not apposed to used.

Thinking Shunyata Research's Python Helix Alpha or if the price is right go to Anaconda. I was also thinking LessLoss but I read somewhere here that it did not go well with the PPP.

Suggestions? ...... Thanks,
relentless
Go with Shunyata's new Cx version cable. The Python is absolutely stunning at it's price. PS Audio will not compare IMHO.
The new Perfect Wave power cords are somewhat similar in design to Shunyata's power cords. The PW PCs ship nest week and they are supposed to be their best PC yet and are relatively reasonable in cost.

I would recommend them with the PPP.
I will try a PS Audio cable as well as the others suggested. I am a little put off that PSA sells you a piece then right in the directions they tell you that you need to buy one of there cords to get the best performance.
At least they could offer an upgraded cord at a minimal price for purchasers of the PPP.

Thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming.
I recently had the opportunity to hear the ppp powered with a Fusion Audio Enchanter and it was a stunning combination. I hope this offers some assistance. Thank you