Who has dumped the power conditioner?

Hello,
I recently replaced my mains conditioner, with a high quality power strip.(Oyaide MG).

The sound is now more detailed, dynamics I didn't know I was missing are back, and air and separation have all improved.
I am interested if anyone else has gone back to basics?
Cheers
sme10
I gotta believe they all impart something to the sound. The more polluted your environment, the more you might like one (lesser of two evils). I just had my AC line analized. In my worst room with a computer and dimmer on, I had between 1.5 and 2.3% harmonic distortion. Not too bad, I've heard of 8-10%.

Anybody try out the Furutech Power Distributors (not conditioner)? I need more outlets and I've had one for about a week. Initially, slight downgrade but today pretty good. I wouldn't believe they would need to break in other than a day or two but the dealer is suggesting a couple weeks. So far, he seems right.
Just sold my Furman IT-Reference 20i. Like many of you, I had relegated it to HT-only duty after I installed dedicated lines and Teslaplex receptacles (and a Shakti Stone or two along the path between the panel and the receptacles).

I finally decided to sell it to partially fund recent purchases of SR Tesla cables.

I would like to try the SR Powercell SE sometime in the future. Several of my friends have one in their mega-buck systems and they seem to feel it is the best upgrade they have made in years.
Onemug,

I have good luck with my Furutech TP-80. I noticed a slight lessening of HF transients which may have been noise riding on the signal. Bass seems a bit stronger vrs the wall. Tonal color remains nice, which is counter my experience with other conditioners and outlets.
I have a Audio Magic Stealth Mini in transit that I ordered to prevent catastrophic failure of my amp & speakers in case of a lightening strike or extreme power surge. Sound quality is very important, but I also need the comfort of knowing my system is safe when I'm away at work and a big thunderstorm rolls thru.
I personally don't believe in power conditioners that I tried quite a few in the past. They just make your system sound different, better in some areas, but bad in others. Dynamics always suffer when connected them to the power amps. I have dedicated lines and the PS Audio powerports and I am happy with the sound. However, premium power cords do mostly contribute to good sound.