recommend me good power cable , thanks

Hi everyone,

So far I have listened to Black sand Violet Z1, Virtual Dynamics Master 2.0, and Nordost Valhalla.
Currently I only have my Violet Z1 because I don't think the sound of the Nordost Valhalla is good enough to let me keep it.

Can anyone recommend me some good power cables so I can stop thinking about power cable ^_^ anymore?

My preference: live music, soundstage, detail, soul, sweetness, bass.

thanks
lobster_king
When you do find all your preffs in one cable, do let us know which one it is/was.

I've yet to find one cable which supplies every listed item... and only via a combination of cords did I get those items into the whle of my rig... and some are suited for tubes better than they are suited for SS. Some go with anything at all, and some are component dependant.... as was said already.

I do prefer combining different companies cables though.
I have to agree with Blindjim...Just like speakers and equipment..No different..Whats good for one may not be good for another..Its all about your ears and System Synergy......
Synergistic Research makes the best power cords I've ever heard. FYI, I've also tried Nordost, Shunyata, Accrolink, Purist, VD, and a few others.