thin, very flexible, warm sounding interconnect...

...that is not too fragile and won't break the bank (say less than $600 for a 1 M XLR pair).

Any thoughts? I am exploring a number of solid silver braided/unshielded interconnects. But I'm wondering if these all won't sound a bit on the lean side of things.

Your thoughts (as always) most appreciated.
dgaylin
Hi all. And thanks! This is very helpful and most appreciated. I had thought about the Cardas Golden Cross or Golden Reference, but I am really trying to simplify and avoid the garden hose thing. I had to relocate my system and space is very tight. I just sold a bunch of very nice cables that were too thick to use in this new location.

The votes for Audience Au24 are very helpful. Two questions there -- is the "e" version worth the extra $$, also, it looks like on the RCA version of the Audience cable that while the cable is flexible the strain relief on the connectors extends pretty far, so if you don't have much clearance behind the components, you may have an issue? Doesn't seem to be as much of an issue on the XLR versions. Can someone please confirm?
i owned rhe audience au 24. i sold it earlier this year. it is not warm. i also compared the au24 to the au 24e. the e version is also not warm.

soundstring unshielded may suit you. i own that cable and would suggest you listen to it before buying it. try the unshielded version. i own both.
Aural Harmony-Cryo Gold Alloy Sonnet Interconnect II XLR 1M Pr. $171.50 delivered.
Picked up a pair off of ebay. Outstanding IC's with a fantastic soundstage. Well worth a demo!.
The Zu audio Varial, its super flexible, very thin, feels like a rubber tube with just air in it, super light weight etc... Its a premium cable, good reviews on it if you look. Its very smooth open and to the warm side of the spectrum, also you get 90 day money back if you don't like it after burning it in for a couple months.