Lessloss or MAC PC's w/ conditioner????

Hi I am a newbie and have a pair of Usher Be 718's, a Tube Audio Design Preamp/DAC and SS Monoblocks.

I have read amazing reviews about the Lessloss cords. However most of these reviews are for the $595 version of the cord. I am considering the Mini ($299), which according to the site, does 95% of what the regular version does.

However, i have read that the Lessloss actually are not really meant to be used with a conditioner (guess i can save that money), although i'd still want some kind of surge protection.

At a cost of $1200 for 4 Lessloss Mini PC's, i can get a Furman or Shunyata and 4 MAC Cables or whatever anyone reccommends at about $100, whether Iego or DIY, plus a 20amp cord for the Hydra or a PC for the Furman.

Anyone compared the audio improvement using Lessloss PC's versus say a Shunyata Hydra Power conditioner or a Furman 15PFI?

Is the improvement greater with a conditioner or with power cords? I live in a pretty urban area in an apt complex.

This is a hard one, because, logically, the conditioner and 5 MAC PCs would be the right choice. But the reviews for the Lessloss seem to speak of a quite large improvement.

Any thoughts? Thanks!!!
indiesound
It's number 37 on the periodic table instead of number 45 - and they both start with "R". Brain fart.
Knownothing, look at the speaker cables and ic's. The ends are unheard of in this price range. They remind me of Furutech. They can't be making much money on these cables.
Hi Jp1208,

Thanks for the tip regarding the Valab cords. I have a silver PC w/ Rhodium plated plugs burning in right now. Will be trying out their speaker cables soon.

Also, their VALAB NOS DAC is top notch! It bested the Bel Ccanto DAC3 in my system for musicality. The Bel Canto is now sold. All this for $200 clams.

Regards,

Kenobi