Which NORDOST Cables?

I want to outfit my whole system with Nordost, but looking for the most INEXPENSIVE I can get for their line that would provide me with the best bass and dynamics. Any suggestions? Thanks
acurus
There is no right answer to any cable question. I have power cords made of Oyeida plugs and Accrolink cable. I was recommended to try Furutech F150's with the Accrolink. That got me 2 power cords but with different ends. I tried them on various components - my Ayre K1xe preamp loved the Oyeida plugs, my Ayre V1xe amp loved the Furutech plugs. When I switched their positions, it was definitely a step backward...the other way, it is heaven.
I'm currently using a Heimdall IC and the Blue Heaven speaker cable with excellent results. I did not find the Blue Heaven IC to be solid enough sounding, and although I liked the Vishnu power cable it was ultimately a bit much in the top end.

The Heimdall IC and Blue Heaven speaker cables have great bass in my experience.
Dollar for dollar, Black Knight with Super Flatline Gold is the best combo I have ever heard for low price.

I tried 'em out with an 80 watt Acrus amp and some B&W CDM1's and it sounded like a live bar band (was playing Stevie Ray Vaughn) in my apartment.