Cardas vs. Synergistic Research

I'm now comparing a Cardas golden ref.vs.Synergystic Research t1 power cables on my cdp(Sonic Frontiers cd-1).Here's what I came too.The Cardas edges it out in soundstage depth and over all tonal balance with better spacial cues,Maybe a hint more warmth,also the Cardas had a darker background.The Synergistic Research was more upfront and gave me more of an up close and personal view to the soundstage.Almost like being in row 1 verses middle of the hall..The Synergistic slightly compressed the image height but made voices seem more holographic.The synergistic also was faster with a sweeter top end.These are both very good Pc's for the money.Like anything theres trade off's and you have to decide whats important.I like to try the SR t-2 with active sheilding to see If I get more depth back in the soundstage.Has anyone else had any experience with these two pc's
spaz
Spaz,

With your system and the money that you have in it, you really should try the SR Precision AC power cord. It's much more defined than the T2.

I tried both, then personally ended up much happier with the Silent Source Signature power cord.

Chuck
I have tried the Cardas GR and SR T2 on a digital source and processor in my second system. The SR T2 was sweeter on the top end, provided much more clarity, was faster and had a slightly quieter background. YMMV. Good luck in your search.
When I tried Cardas power cords in my system, it took the system to an all time low. I never had such poor results with any power cord...and that was breaking it in for months. That is true for my system, yours may be different...every cable likes or dislikes a system differently.