Has anyone tried Blue Jeans Cable LC-1 RCA IC?

I have and it seems to work very well, at least as well as my other more expensive ICs. Has anyone else tried it?

I have some nice "high-end" speaker cables and power cords. I can hear the differences they make. I can also hear the differences of various damping tweaks. However, with RCA ICs, the BJC LC-1 seems to work just as well as my Reality Cable and Canary ICs, and is better than some other high-end ICs I tried.

I used to be a Beta tester for a guy who makes cryo'ed RCA ICs. I could hear the differences among various versions of his ICs. But a pair of $30 ICs is as good as these 10X more expensive? Did I miss anything?
vett93
I have LC-1's in my system. Long story ... after reading a few favorable testimonials about BJC, I ordered a pair for a rather long run from phono pre to preamp/proc mainly because I wasn't sure about getting too heavily into vinyl. So I wanted to keep the price of admission as low as possible. I liked the LC-1's so much that I picked up a pair for a second bedroom system. That led to a purchase of their speaker cable as well.

The I/C's were so cheap I bought an extra pair to use while evaluating a CDP I was auditioning against my reference player. BTW, that led to another cost effective (cheap) discovery ... the Volex power cord. The trick was to have identical cabling (I/C & PC) to easily A/B these players side-by-side.

The result was that I discovered a sound - particularly with my TRL modded CDP - closer to my turntable set-up. This was after trying out a number of low-cost / high-value I/C's ... Signal Analog 2's and Silver Resolution, Speltz Anti-IC's, LAT International, HGA Silver Bullets, Audio Art IC3's, Reality IC, and Morrow Audio. How could this be? I was almost embarrassed to admit that these BJC RC-1's performed as well or better than the more costly models. Multi-channel duties require sets of cables, so I can use most of what I still own. But the RC-1 is the I/C from source to pre for 2-channel. Who woulda thunk it? That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Give 'em a try.

Blue Jeans LC-1 are very good in my system. I am surprised. They are not in the Nordost school, very lean and detailed, like someone mentioned, more like Cardas / MIT, but, the more expensive cables are a bit more detailed and articulate. We are always dealing with diminishing returns the more you spend, but LC-1 raises the bar pretty damn high for inexpensive interconnect.

I feel the same way about BJ's Canare biwire speaker cable. I'm keeping my Audience Au-24 which is a tad warmer and more refined, but I could definitely live with the Canare speaker cable and the LC-1 interconnect both.

Scary good for the price, and both quite enjoyable, even on a fairly high end system (Cary SLI80, Cary 308T, Silverline 17.5, EAR 834p phono stage...).
I have a/b'd a pair of LC1's against Acoustic Research Master series (silver plated over copper twisted pair) from my Arcam DV139 to my Wyred4Sound STP-SE preamp. The preamp outputs to the amp are AR's also.
Not even close. The AR caused a loss of soundstage, image and openess that was appalling. The LC1's are crystal clear with that palpable experience. Now what do I do? I just got an email as I am writing this that said my new LC's have been shipped. I will replace the IC's from the pre to the amp and see if it makes a difference there. My amp is seven channel and all of the outputs from my HT pre pro are fed with AR Master Series also. They are well built, made with the right stuff and all, but from my player to the standalone pre the Blue Jeans stomp all over them. I am really interested to see what, if any, difference it makes in the next part of the chain.
I just got a pair of LC-1 and Belden 10 gauge white speaker cable for my parents' system and decided to try them out before passing them on.

Now although they have not been broken in- only listened around 30-45 minutes. They are very good. I am comparing to MA3 and SP3 by Morrow Audio. The difference was larger with the interconnect than the speaker cables. The speaker cables almost sound the same-- just cleaner, more refined with the Morrows. The IC's had a larger difference--but again, cleaner, more refined with the Morrow's, but a much clearer gulf between the 2. But the Blue Jeans Cables were very good. And not sure if they would sound a lot better if broken in, but had to give my parents their Christmas gift!
Well, I own XLR>RCA BJ IC, which was build for me some time ago, but to tell you the true, I found my DH Labs BL 1 better than BJ, cos they are more open/airy, while BJ are more focused/compressed in presentation, at least to my ears, you can easierly hear that side by side, cos I can switched them quite fast. I am not saying that BJ are bad, even I paid GBP30 instead of USD 30, cos I am in EU and they ship from UK as well, but its system depending, but also your preferences. I do agree about their warmth, but I don't really like their suffer of airiness, even for the price, you have to choose what you like and that's matter. Soon, I am going to get, maybe during January, some pro studio cable from AU, pure Australian cooper at high level, from my friends friend, who is running hi fi shop and using this one all over the place. They will cost more than BJ and DH Labs all together, but I am just very curious how would they do against those I already own. Another example of an budget IC are Van Den Hul D102III Hybrid XLR, which are better than DH Labs, however I never tried their RCA version, so, my plan to go back to 100% cooper based one caused by D102III. I want the cable to be in best possible balance you can have, means warmth and airiness all together, detail and silky top end without bothering or getting to analytical. Is it possible? Don't know, but I am going to try. Last thing I would like to say is the most cable market, like anything else, are pure business, but only few know their product and I already own them, hopefully my next step will not make me think differently.