Anyone tried Auditorium 23 speaker cables ?

http://www.dagogo.com/Auditorium23speakercable.html

Anyone here have experience these speaker cables from Germany ?

I read these works well with tube amps, anyone here with experience on solid state amps with these cables ?

What speaker cables have you guys compared this with ?

Tks for inputs.

Noli
nolitan
Thanks for the reply Ghanson.
Anyone else have experience on this speaker cables ?
The Auditorium 23 speaker cables sounded very musical with my tube system (Leben CS-600). But, when I paired them with my solid state YBA Integre DT, the bass was flabby and the music simply lacked involvement. Although one would need to conduct more comprehensive comparisons between various tube and SS equipment, my limited experience above would seem to suggest that they might not sound as good with SS gear. Perhaps others with more experience might chime in here.
mighty fine cables. finally heard them at a dealer showroom. bass was very well controlled. The mids were very open. Dynamics were very good. simply musical.
Please refer to my earlier post above: I wish to retract my statement that the Auditorium 23 speakers sounded uninvolving with SS and had flabby bass. I had a new power cord in my system then which took ages to burn-in! And when it did, the Auditorium 23 speakers sounded excellent with my YBA Integre DT. The strength of the cables is to give a tremendous sense of realism, as if you were there feeling! Timbral accuracy is first rate. The bass is tight and well defined. I don't want to be extravagant with audiophile lingo! You should demo the Auditorium 23s if you get the chance and let your ears be the judge!!
i tend to agree with what the poster Denjo is stating on the au23s.
These are very good cables, i wonder how they sound after runned in though?
Dealer just had them few days ago.