Gold interconnect comparison help

This is a repeatition from my threat at ac forum. any one tried kci silkworms, gabriel gold revelation, jade vermeil gold, antipodes gold or other gold base interconnect? how do you compare them? which one is better in your opinion and why? i would like to tame by abit bright systems. you can use GG rev as reference as i have one

Not to start war or something, i just need some comparison the cables, as i do not have the pleasure to be able to try cables and have the money back guarantees offers. i live in Asia and shipping the package back and forth would cost fortune. thx
milen007
Milen007,
Are you sure it's the GG Rev that's "a bit of harsh" in your system? Have you replaced the GG to make sure the "harsh" isn't present without them?
The word "harsh" just doesn't fit my experience with the GG Rev cables.
Revelation = "to reveal,to remove the veil."
essentially hearing what's there for better or worse.
Got a system or a room problem you may just hear it now!
these cables are not tone controls.
Well, the word "harsh" actually fits my experience with the GG Revelations... Perhaps it was simply a system or room problem, but why should I spend mega bucks on a component upgrade which may or may not fix the problem when there are other cables out there that sound better in my system?

Interestingly, I looked it up and Revelation also means "God's disclosure of Himself and His will to His creatures". Hmmm... Food for thought.

Tomer
Rja, i did replace with my old IC but the harsh tone down, so hardly any harsh with old IC. BUT, less detail, less soundstage and less dynamic and all. two IC is actually different league, VDH D102 and GG rev, so no way to compare.

with GG there is no harsh when listening at slightly less than my normal listening volume, but getting fatigue once above my listening volume

i think it might be the systems that sounds harsh, thats why i do not blame the GG IC. I will still keep it as it really sound very good at slightly below my normal listening volume.

Havent got the chance to try GG rev on friend's systems (which is better system than mine)
Milen007,
Have you had your cables cooked? I have not but but I see that Steve is now recommending it. Perhaps we should both contact him to discuss this.